Monday, October 8, 2012

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters! Instead of my usual scramble to think of something good, I had tons of ideas for this challenge. But I finally decided on ghostbusters because I had a feeling they would look cute, and they sure do!
I painted the ghostbusters logo on my middle finger, and the rest of my fingers are green slime.
When I painted the logo I started by painting a red circle. I did the outline of the ghost in white over that, and then I painted the red stripe over the whole thing. Then I outlined the ghost and painted it eyes and mouth in black.

Here's the polishes I used:
L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
L.A colors art deco dark green,
a striping brush,
and Fast dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: