Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trick or treat nail art

For my trick or treat nails I decided to paint different types of candy instead of stamping. I have a lot of lollipop stamps but I wanted to do something freehand.
My index finger is a mint, my ring finger is mnm's, and my pinkie is a candycorn.
I painted my thumb as the jack o' lantern, and my middle finger says trick or treat. I'm really love how they came out, I especially like my middle finger.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
Pure ice free spirit,
Pure ice french kiss,
L.A colors color craze sea shell,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
Quick dry top coat,
a striping brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: