Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Shining nail art

I decided to join in on the This Is Halloween Challenge (although I'm a bit late) and the first day is horror movies. I chose The Shining as the movie to base my nails off of and I'm very happy with how they turned out.
I painted my index finger as the croquet mallet, my middle finger as a giraffe topiary, my ring finger as on of the masks from the ghost parties, my pinkie as room 217's door plaque, and my thumb is redrum.
I had to paint my pinkie's design on it's side so I could fully showcase the coolness of it.
Here's the polishes I used:
L.A color hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Orly ever burgundy,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
Color mates metallic venom,
Color mates nail art lime,
L.A colors art deco silver sparkles,
L.A color art deco silver,
60 second Rimmel London camoflauge,
Lotus herbals colour dew,
Pure ice scandal,
The color workshop unnamed polish,
Fast dry top coat,
a detail brush,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment