Friday, October 12, 2012

Jack o' lantern nail art

Today's This is Halloween challenge theme is jack o' lanterns.
I did some nails very similar to these last year but I accidentally deleted the pictures off my camera before I could post them. But now I have a second chance to show them off! I started with a base of orange and put a light coat of silver sparkles over it to give it a bit more oomph. I painted the mouth and eyes with a striping brush.
I'm happy with how they came out, I like the old fashioned Halloween feel they have.

Here's the polishes I used:
L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
The color workshop silver glitter,
a striping brush,
and Quick dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. So cute :) Think I'll try these out this year

    ReplyDelete