Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween water marble nails

It's day two of the This Is Halloween Challenge and today's theme is water marble. I wanted to use halloween type colors so I used a lot of orange and black. I don't think I've quite mastered water marbling but I'm sure getting better!
I've heard of using petroleum jelly for easy cleaning up for normal manis, so I wondered if it would work for water marbling. I used petroleum jelly instead of tape for these nails. I'm not sure if it makes much of a difference in mess, but I find it much easier to use instead of tape because you're not fiddling with tape with wet nails.
Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
Oil of olay cafe latte,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
and Fast dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment