Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween barbie

A couple days ago I had a really weird 365 prompt. The prompt was make something that people hide. My first thoughts were maybe a treasure chest, but then I thought a body. Because well occasionally people have inconvenient bodies to hide right?
I used a kid barbie because I wasn't sure if this would work with a normal barbie. But the only kid barbie I could find was headless so I had to work around that. But I think it gives it a bit more character don't you think?

I painted the whole thing black and then painted a simplified skeleton on the front of the barbie. I wasn't sure how it would look if I did both sides so I left the back plain black.
And now I have a little friend for my little dead pony!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment