Monday, October 22, 2012

Fire and brimstone gradient

Today's This is Halloween challenge theme is gradient. I've been kind of dreading having to do the gradient. It's not that I'm bad at them, I wanted to do something unique and different.
At first I thought maybe I'd do a candy corn gradient but then I decided I wanted to do something a bit darker.
These are my devil/fire and brimstone nails! I used The Nailasaurus gradient tutorial for the first time and I really found it helpful!
I'm really happy with how it came out, I think this is one of my better gradient attempts. I used a black and a almost black reddish vampy color over my red basecoat.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Orly ever burgundy,
N.Y.C black lace creme,
The color workshop unnamed,
a bathroom sponge,
and Quick dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to be original and do something other than candy corn too! So I did red, black and a blackened red :) Lol

    ReplyDelete