Monday, October 1, 2012

Doctor Who nail art

I started watching Doctor who about a month ago and I'm almost through season five. I think it's safe to say I'm hooked, I plan on watching Torchwood and maybe the original Doctor Who series.
This is based off a bunch of different nails I found off google and pinterest. I picked the nails I liked and put them all in one mani.
My index finger is the doctor's waistcoat and bow tie, my middle finger is the Tardis, my ring finger is a dalek, and my pinkie is the DW logo.

And my thumb is "I heart who" with two hearts since the doctor has two.

I absolutely love how they came out, I can't decide if my favorite nail is waistcoat or the dalek. I really like how the two browns on the dalek nail look together, I might do a dotted manicure with just those two colors.
Here's the polishes I used:
L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine bijou blue,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Nina ultra pro gladiator,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
EN-VY blue my mind,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Elle 18 nail pops 19,
Color mates nail art cocoa,
a striping brush,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment