Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Burn book nails

I found this pin off pinterest and I knew I had to paint them for pink wednesday. I was kinda dissapointed that I didn't think of them myself but oh well. I tried to do a lipstick print on my thumb but I didn't use different enough shades of pink for it to stand out.
I started with a base of pink and used a detail brush and a striping brush to paint the boxes and letters.
And I used a eyeshadow sponge to do the trim on the top and bottom of the nail.
Here's the polishes I used: L.A colors hardener/strengthener, Wet n wild wild shine lavender creme, Wet n wild wild shine black creme, Wet n wild wild shine french white creme, Color mates fuchsia flash, Pure ice scandal, a detail brush, a striping brush, and fast dry top coat. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment