Sunday, September 23, 2012

Water marble nails with Pure ice scandal

For some reason a couple days ago I felt the urge to try to do water marble nails, I don't know why I've had a history of horrible results in the past. I watched a bunch of tutorials and tried some new polishes and by some miracle I succeeded!  I think this is my first entirely successful attempt.
I started with a base of Wet n wild wild shine french creme and let that dry. I used Pure ice scandal, Wet n wild Fast dry ebony hates chris, L.A colors color craze tropical breeze, and L.A colors color craze nuclear energy for the water marbling colors. And I finished it with Fast dry top coat.

I'm very very happy with how this came out, I'm still in amazement that it worked!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment