Saturday, September 15, 2012

Strong to the finish 'cause he eats his spinach

Last night I painted Popeye the sailor man nails. I'm happy with all the nails except olive oyl. She didn't come out as well as I hoped.
I have Olive Oyl on my index finger, Bluto on my middle finger, Popeye on my ring finger, a can of spinach on my pinkie, and the Popeye logo on my thumb.







Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Pure ice french kiss,
L.A colors color craze static electricity,
L.A colors art deco yellow,
L.A colors art deco silver,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
Sally Hansen no chip surely ivory,
60 second Rimmel London camouflage,
Fast dry top coat,
and a detail brush.

And here's my weekly wrap up:

Reading: Phantom of the opera and Beautiful creatures,
Listening to: 50 ways to say goodbye by Train,
Watching: Doctor who,
Wearing: my hair in fishtail braids,
Eating: blackberries and swedish meatballs,
Drinking: strawberry daiquiri sobe,
Buying: a new t-shirt from Moab Utah,
Liking: that the blackberries are ripe so I can make cobbler,
Disliking:----
Finding: this blog,
Making: new sculpey jewelry and blackberry cobbler,

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment