Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pink and purple cheetah mani

I hadn't done a freehand cheetah print yet and I decided it was about time I did, so that's why I have cheetah for you today. It was way easier to do than I expected, little smudges actually make it look better! I started with a dusty rose pink for a base and used black and purple to paint the spots.





Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
The color workshop unnamed polish,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Lakme truewear nail color twilight mauve,
a detail brush,
and Fast dry top coat.



Yesterday I went to the voodoo doughnuts in Eugene, and had the best doughnut I've ever eaten.
This is the front of the shop, they have their logo on it and all the different types of doughnuts floating around it.

I got a bacon maple bar, I thought it sounded a little strange but I gave it a go. It was really really good, the bacon went with the doughnut perfectly and tasted awesome.


I didn't taste the voodoo doll one, but it sure does look the part with its little pretzel stake and frosting blood dribbling down.


And these are the wonderful boxes the doughnuts come in, I love the color and drawings.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment