Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mail nails and weekly wrap up

Today's 365 prompt is to do something with stamps or inspired by stamps. I thought just using nail plates and "stamping" something would be cheating so I had to really think on this one. At first I thought I might do all my nails as different colored stamps but then I thought of this!
I did my thumb and pinkie as writing scribbles, my ring finger as a stamp, and my middle and index fingers as postage marks.
I really love how they came together, my writing scribbles look way better than I thought they would.
Here's the polishes I used:
L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Sally Hansen no chip surely ivory,
Orly star of bombay,
Orly ever burgundy,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Sally Hansen hard as nail xtreme nails mint sorbet,
Fast dry top coat,
a detail brush,
and a striping brush.



And here's my weekly wrap up:
Reading: Shadows cast by stars by Catherine Knutsson,
Listening to: Good time by owl city,
Watching: Doctor who season 5 ( I think I'm officially addicted),
Eating: Oatmeal and Hershey's chocolate,
Drinking: water and mint tea,
Buying: lots of new polishes,
Liking: my new hunger games t-shirt,
Wearing: long skirts and tank tops,
Writing: a new fantasy story,
Making: plans to go to the pumpkin patch,
Finding: lots of nails I need to do on pinterest,
Liking: the leaves changing color,
Disliking:-----

And I had to try one of my new polishes, but I had already done my nails so I swatched one on my toes. This is color mates little blue box, I got a whole bunch of the color mates polishes so I'll probably have a haul post soon.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment