Friday, September 21, 2012

Dripping rose nail art

Today's 365 prompt was very specific and scary sounding at first. The prompt was to make something appear as though all the color had been drained out, making it look like a black and white photograph. I was totally stumped and couldn't figure out how to make this happen in reality, but a friend suggested I do dripping rose nails with the red color dripping out. I thought that was a really clever idea so I painted them last night.
I stamped the white rose and then painted the red drips on them with a detail brush.
Here's the polishes I used:
L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild Fast dry ebony hates chris,
Konad special stamping polish white,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
Bundle monster plate BM14,
a detail brush,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much provide your great and nice information.I am really glad to visit on this site Because your post is very impressive and interesting.Love it.very good and nice tips here.I like it.Thanks a lot for sharing that.Keep it up.For more information you can visit on this site:http://knowfrome.com/
    Thanks to author!

    ReplyDelete