Saturday, August 25, 2012

White and blue clouds

I've been at the beach! I have tons of pictures of the flora and fauna to show you but I wasn't able to squeeze them in this post. One of my 365 prompts while I was gone was to do something to do with clouds and I had brought all my polish so I painted these!



And I got my new nail art brushes recently, so this is my first time trying them out! I really love how the clouds look, they're much crisper than how my usual results turn out with my other brushes. I used my new medium length striping brush to outline the cloud shape and then I just filled it in.




Here's the polishes I used:
Fast dry top coat,
EN-VY cuckoo for you,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
and a medium length striping brush.



And here's my weekly wrap up:

I've been,
Reading: Pride and prejudice by Jane Austen,
Listening to: 50 ways to say goodbye by Train,
Wearing: My new vintage green sundress,
Buying: two new cute t's and some interesting new polishes,
Finding: all sorts of shells on the beach,
Liking: the nice weather,
Disliking:-----,
Eating: cherry turnovers and fillet o' fish,
Drinking: water,
Wanting: to try out these nails.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment