Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scooby doo nail art

The latest summer challenge theme is "green and orange". I was worried about thinking of a design that wouldn't look ugly, since in my book orange and green don't look that great together. But I was trolling through pinterest and saw a picture of the mystery machine which is very green and orange!


I'm really happy with how they came out, I love how they look. I started with a base of green and painted the blue swirls over it. Then I added the orange flowers and outlined everything with black.



But I'm kind of disappointed with how my thumb turned out. I forgot to outline the blue before I did the lettering so I left that alone. I guess my letters are a bit better than usual, but I wish they had come out clearer. And on top of everything else my camera hates this nail.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Pure ice free spirit,
L.A colors color craze static electricity,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
L.A colors art deco orange,
Fast dry top coat,
and a medium length detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment