Monday, August 6, 2012

MSMD UP nails



I found these nails on pinterest a while ago and I've really wanted to do them but never got around to it. I painted my balloons a bit bigger and my house different colors. I really like how they look but I think they would've looked better with lighter colors.

Here's the polishes I used:

Pure ice A-list,
Lakme color crush 03,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
L.A colors art deco orange,
L.A colors art deco metallic pink,
L.A colors art deco black sparkles,
L.A colors art deco dark green,
L.A colors art deco yellow,
L.A colors art deco baby pink,
L.A colors art deco seafoam green,
L.A colors art deco mint green,
L.A colors art deco purple,
L.A colors art deco dark blue,
Fast dry top coat,
and a eyeliner brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment