Friday, August 10, 2012

Double ice cream scoop necklace

Ever since I made my strawberry necklace I've been wanting to make more jewelry out of sculpey. I've made a ton of earrings but I haven't gotten around to blogging about them yet.
Here's how I made my double ice scoop cream necklace:

I started by mixing some red and white clay and forming it into a ball to make my first ice cream scoop.

Then I made a cone out of a light tan and lightly pressed the ball on top.

I made another ball of the same size and put it on top of the first.


I added the lines by using a pin to lightly scrape down the cone.

I baked it for half an hour at 230' degrees but the time may differ depending on how big it is or the type of clay.
And this is the finished result after baking!

I really love how it came out after baking, I think I'll be wearing it often in the future.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment