Friday, July 20, 2012

The princess bride: Buttercup & Westley nail art

When I first saw the buttercup theme I immediately thought of The princess bride. I painted Buttercup on my middle finger and Westley in his mask on my ring finger.
I recently got a makeup brush travel case from the dollar tree, and I just realized the eyeliner brush is perfect for nail art! I'm was really surprised that I could paint such thin and precise lines with it. This is my first time using it as a nail brush and I did all the details on these nails with it.




Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Elle 18 nail pops unnamed blue,
Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist,
L.A colors art deco red sparkles,
L.A colors art deco gold sparkles,,
EN-VY cuckoo for you,
Nina ultra pro gladiator,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
The color workshop unnamed pink,
and a eyeliner brush.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment