Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer lovin' nails

The theme for today's nails is Summer lovin'! I wanted to do something unique so it took me a while to think of something. I stamped on my thumb, index, and pinkie fingers. I painted a car parked under the stars on my middle finger and carved initials in a tree on my ring finger.





Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
EN-VY blue my mind,
L.A colors art deco silver sparkles,
L.A colors art deco dark green,
Pure ice A-list,
Konad special stamping polish black,
Konad special stamping polish red,
Oil of olay cafe latte,
Nina ultra pro gladiator,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
L'oreal grow strong clear,
Bundle monster plate BM02,
and Konad plate M4,
and a eyeliner brush,
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment