Friday, July 13, 2012

Sisters quilt show nail art

Tomorrow I'm going to the quilt show in sisters! I wanted to do some quilt block nails, so I flipped through "The encyclopedia of pieced quilt patterns by Barbara Brackman", and picked out a couple I thought I would be able to translate into nail form.




Here are the names of the blocks: My thumb is a novel star block, my index is a joseph's coat block, my middle finger is a arkansas star block, my ring finger is a snowflake block, and my pinkie is a spool block. I like how all of them came out except for my pinkie. My spool got a bit sloppy so it's not as cleanly done as the rest.

Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
L.A colors art deco dark polish,
L.A colors art deco sea foam green,
L.A colors art deco mint green,
L.A colors art deco purple,
L.A colors art deco silver,
L.A colors art deco yellow,
L.A colors art deco red sparkles,
Oil of olay cafe latte,
Nina ultra pro galdiator,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment