Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pink chevron nails

I've been seeing chevron nails all over the place lately and I thought I would paint some for pink Wednesday. I freehanded the first pink color with the brush that came in the bottle and then I did a thin line of a darker pink with a L.A. colors art deco polish.
I like how they look but I think I might of made the chevrons too big.





Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender pearlescent,
N.Y.C sheer french kisses,
and L.A colors art deco metallic pink.
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Nail art is a great way to make attractive our hands regarding of our personalty.. I like it pink nail art.. color combination is very nice.. pink color is my favorite.. mostly girls are liked them a lot..
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete