Monday, July 23, 2012

Periodic table of elements nails

Yesterday I looking at nails on pinterest trying to find something for today, and I found this beauty. This is such an unique idea that I had to try it on my own nails.
The only difference in mine is that I have all the nails base's the same color. I really like how it came out, but I wish my numbers had come out clearer. But I think I'm improving since I probably wouldn't have been able to do these a couple months ago.




Here's the numbers of the elements: 84 3 16 1
------------------------------------- ---PO LI S H
---------------------------------2.09 6.941 32.065 1.0079

Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
L'oreal grow strong clear,
Lakme true wear color twilight mauve,
and a eyeliner brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment