Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lightbulb nail art

Day 216's prompt is to make something to do with light. It suggested to make something with Christmas lights but I've been wanting to do light bulb nails for a while so that's what I did.
I only painted one as an accent nail and I really love how it looks. I started with the silver base and painted the white glass bulb over it. Then I painted a black filament inside the glass and made yellow lights around the whole thing.





Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
The color workshop mystery color,
L.A colors art deco silver,
L.A colors art deco yellow,
L'oreal grow strong clear,
and a eyeliner brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment