Friday, July 6, 2012

Bits & pieces over the last few days

I have a bunch of stuff to post today from over the last couple days so I'll just explain things as I go along.


One of my 365 prompts is to use paper like fabric so I made some outfits by cutting paper with a x-acto knife.



I'm going to the beach tomorrow (yay!) so I painted some nautical stripes on my nails. I also painted a anchor on my ring finger in silver sparkles







Here's the polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
EN-VY blue my mind,
L.A colors art deco silver sparkles,
and a detail brush.

Since I didn't do anything red, white and blue on my nails I felt like I should do something so I colored my hair with chalks.

The white didn't really show up, but I like the way it looks.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment