Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beach towel fashioned nails




Today I painted beach towel themed nails. I stamped a different design on each nail and used mostly different colors.



Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine tickled pink,
Konad special stamping polish black,
Konad special stamping polish red,
L.A colors art deco sea foam green,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
Nina ultra pro gladiator,
Shany plates SH22, SH25, SH21,
Bundle monster plates BM20, BM21,
and a scraper and stamper.

I went to a garage sale up the road today and bought these:
I got three t-shirts and a belt.
I especially like the strength in numbers one with all the little fish.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment