Sunday, June 10, 2012

Twist on newspaper nails




Day 190's prompt is to do something with newspaper. I wanted to do something different than just plain type, so I tried out an idea of mine. I used some produce adds and cut out different images of fruit and things like that. It didn't come out quite like I thought it would but I think I like it. On my thumb I used a pineapple and I like that nail the most.

Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
and Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector.



And here's my weekly wrap up although it's a bit late:

Reading: Tankborn by Karen sandler,
Watching: Mean girls and supernatural,
Listening to: country music,
Buying: a cute blue and white tank top,
Finding: this nail blog,
Feeling: happy,
Drinking: water,
Eating: burgers and blackberry milkshakes,
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment