Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pinnochio nail art

Day 193's prompt is to do something with puppets. I couldn't think of anything for days, and then suddenly I thought Pinnochio! I looked up some images online and tried to sketch his head before I tried it in nail form, that's usually how I decide if I should try it or not. I painted his head on my index finger and his nose stretching across the rest of my fingers. I left my thumb plain so I didn't include it in any of the pictures. I was surprised with how great it came out, I really love how it looks.





Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine bijou blue,
N.Y.C black lace creme,
N.Y.C in a new york minute water street blue,
L.A colors art deco yellow,
L.A colors art deco red sparkles,
L.A colors art deco pink,
L.A colors art deco dark blue,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
The color workshop unknown,
dotting tool,
pin,
and a detail brush.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment