Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pink tape & treasure map nails

I found this idea of using craft scissors and tape for nails on pinterest a while back. I really like the idea but cutting the tape with craft scissors is pretty tricky, I think I'm going to try with masking tape next time.





Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine tickled pink,
Lakme color crush 03,
clear tape,
and craft scissors.


And day 203's prompt is to make a map going somewhere so I painted treasure map nails. I painted the x marks the spot on my thumb and tracks on the rest of my fingers.





Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist,
Orly ever burgundy,
and a detail brush.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment