Saturday, June 23, 2012

Picnic blanket nail art

Today's theme for the PCF summer challenge at my wet nails is picnic blankets!
I stamped a houndstooth pattern in red over a base of white. I wanted to do something different than ants so I stamped a black ladybug on my middle finger as a accent.



Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Konad special stamping polish red,
Konad special stamping polish black,
Bundle monster plate BM19,
and Shany plate SH12.



And here's my weekly wrap up:

Reading: Flip by Martyn Bedford,
Watching: Rosario + vampire, mary poppins, and supernatural,
Listening to: Our song by Taylor swift,
Wearing: heart shaped earrings,
Eating: watermelon and waffles,
Drinking: pomegranate tea,
Buying: dark blue cameo earrings from garage saling,
Feeling: normal,
Liking: how my nails came out today,
Disliking:----
Finding: this blog,
Playing: The sims social.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment