Monday, June 18, 2012

Paper airplane nails

I saw this design on pinterest a couple weeks ago and thought it would be a great candidate for MSMD. The nails didn't come out quite right but I think I like them. I think part of my problem is my nail brush I use for details, the tip has gotten all frizzy so its not as good for delicate lines. I'm planning on getting some new ones soon but until then I'll just have to soldier on with these.






Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
N.Y.C black lace creme,
L.A colors art deco silver,
Lotus herbals colour dew deep sea,
and a detail brush.
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This is cute, I like the idea of the plane taking off and making patterns on your other nails :)

    ReplyDelete