Monday, June 25, 2012

MSMD Chalkboard nails ruffle mani

I found this tutorial on chalkboard nails about a week ago and thought it was such a clever way to do ruffles. I really love how it came out, but I wish I had used brighter colors so it would have contrasted better.
I used five different polishes, half blues and half purples.




Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine wild card,
L.A colors color craze nuclear energy,
L.A colors color craze tropical energy,
Orly star of bombay,
EN-VY blue my mind,
and a dotting tool.
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose for this... wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really been wanting to try this but for some reason I'm intimidated by it. you did a great job and i love your polish choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't to be intimidated, it was pretty simple to paint.

      Delete