Saturday, May 19, 2012

Toast nail art

Day 174's prompt is to do something with kitchen utensils. I painted toast nail art and I decided the knifes and toaster count as kitchen utensils. I painted a toaster on my thumb, jelly jars on my pinky and index finger, a piece of toast on my middle finger with a knife spreading butter, and a plate of toast on my ring finger.



Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Oil of olay cafe latte,
Nina ultra pro gladiator,
L.A colors art deco silver,
L.A colors art deco yellow,
L.A colors art deco red sparkles,
L.A colors art deco black sparkles,
L.A colors art deco metallic pink,
L.A colors art deco sea foam green,
a dotting tool,
and a detail brush.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment