Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pink frosted animal cracker nails


I had this idea a week ago but I wanted to save it for pink Wednesday since it's so pink.
I started with a base of white on some nails and pink on the others. Then I dotted blue, light blue, yellow, red, pink, purple, and white over everything.




I had some crackers earlier this week (that's where I got the idea) but I had eaten them all before I got around to doing the nails! A friend was super nice and bought me some replacement crackers yesterday so I could take pictures. I'm happy that I could take pictures holding them, I think it helps the nails come across clearer.



Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender creme,
L.A colors art deco dark purple,
L.A colors color craze shock,
Pure ice french kiss,
Orly razzle,
N.Y.C in a new york minute water street blue,
and a dotting tool.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment