Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de mayo stamping

I've been wanting to try out this chili pepper stamp for a while and I thought it would be perfect for Cinco de mayo themed nails. I used bright red and green polishes with it on a white base. The sparkles are green in the bottle but you can't see that when they're over the white polish.





Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Rimmel London 60 seconds camouflage,
Konad special stamping polish red,
Bon Bons green sparkles,
and Bundle monster plate BM06.

And here's my weekly wrap up:

Reading: Evernight by Claudia Gray,
Watching: Demon king daimao & Malcolm in the middle,
Listening to: If you're going through hell by Rodney Atkins,
Wearing: my favorite blue sundress,
Eating: grilled cheese & toast,
Drinking: water,
Playing: monkey quest,
Feeling: creative,
Liking: my free tomato plant from Wilco,
Disliking:----
Finding: funny things on pinterest
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment