Saturday, April 7, 2012

Splendiferous and Daddy's girl mani and weekly wrap up

Day 146's prompt is to make a visual definition of a word from the dictionary. I chose the word splendiferous and painted my nails to portray it. I imagined that it would be bright and feathery, so I stamped a feathery looking image over a bright blue franken polish I made a while back.
Here's the polishes I used:
L'oreal grow strong clear,
a franken polish,
L.A colors art deco dark blue,
and Shany plate SH25.





Day 148's prompt is to make something with only purple materials. I painted my nails with a dark purple and stamped flowers with a purple/pink polish.
Here's the polishes I used:
L'oreal grow strong clear,
Sinful colors daddy's girl,
L.A colors art deco metallic pink,
and Shany plate SH16.




And here's my weekly wrap up:

Reading: We hear the dead by Dianne Salerni
Watching: The walking dead & Quantum leap
Listening to: Drive by by Train
Wearing: sundresses
Liking: that chalk pastels can be used to color hair,
Disliking:-----
Buying: chalk pastels & cotton candy
Eating: Gardettos pub mix
Drinking: water

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment