Friday, April 20, 2012

Sneaker nail art & cardboard hut

Day 157's prompt is to make something that you can stand on. I decided that shoes fit that description so I painted sneaker nail art. I've seen this design on a bunch of blogs so I'm not sure who first thought of it. I used a detail brush to do the laces, and a dotting tool for the holes. I really love how it came out and I'll probably try it again in different colors.




Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender creme,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine bijou blue,
Pure ice free spirit,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
L.A colors color craze tropical breeze,
L.A colors art deco black sparkles,
a detail brush,
and a dotting tool.




Day 156's prompt was to make something out of paper towel or toilet paper tubes. I cut a bunch into fourths and taped them together to make a little hut.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment