Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My version of "cut on the dotted line"

I found this idea on the daily nail and thought it would be great as a pink Wednesday mani. I was originally going to use a L.A colors art deco brush to do the scissors but my brush kept gumming up. I really like using the art deco polishes but, sadly they do tend to dry up and get gummy quickly. So I ended up using a plain black polish with a detail brush and overall it came out pretty good.




Here's the polishes I used:
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The color workshop mystery pink,
N.Y.C black lace creme,
and a detail brush.

I took some pictures earlier of floating bubbles on the lawn and decided to throw them in just because I think they're pretty. It was nice and sunny earlier so there were lots of picture taking opportunities.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment