Saturday, March 3, 2012

What I've been doing lately and birdie mani





Today's 365 prompt (it's day 126 by the way) is to make something that flies. I painted my nails with little birdies. I think I'm getting slightly better with painting with my left hand, since my right hand's nails are almost as good as my left!
Here's the polishes I used:
L'oreal grow strong clear,
Pure ice A-list,
L.A colors art deco pink,
L.A colors art deco sea foam green,
Orly star of bombay,
a detail brush,
and a dotting tool.


And here's my weekly wrap up:

Reading: The time machine by H.G Wells & Wish by Alexandra Bullen
Listening to: Hey there delilah by plain white t's
Watching: Supernatural and Quantum leap
Drinking: hot chocolate
Eating: almond cereal
Wearing: baggy pants and t shirts
Feeling: sick
Liking: that it finally stopped raining and the sun is out!
Disliking:---
Thanks for reading!

1 comment: