Saturday, March 31, 2012

weekly wrap up, grape nails, and toxic nails




So today's post is going to be much bigger than usual because I'm behind on posting. Day 143's prompt was to make something in which the sense of taste is the essential component. I took that to mean food, so I stamped my nails with grapes. My pinky nail's polish got smeared before pictures so I have some strategic hand positions.
Here's the polishes I used:
L'oreal grow strong clear,
L.A colors color craze tropical breeze,
L.A colors color craze jewel tones,
Pure ice scandal,
and Bundle monster plate BM05.


Day 144's prompt is to use your feet as your hands or your hands as your feet. I almost never do nail art on my toes so that's what I did today. I stamped black skulls on a bright green polish and painted toxic beneath them.
Here's the polishes I used:
L'oreal grow strong clear,
Pure ice free spirit,
Konad special stamping polish black,
a detail brush,
and Shany plate SH02.



And finally here's my weekly wrap up:

Reading: Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow,
Watching: Psych and and Quantum leap,
Listening to: We didn't start the fire by Billy Joel,
Eating: pink lemonade cookies,
Wearing: my new earrings,
Drinking: hot chocolate,
Feeling: happy,
Buying: dangly steampunk earrings,
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment