Saturday, February 25, 2012

What I'm doing lately, 365, and a new franken polish

Hello! Here's my weekly wrap up:

Watching: School rumble and Chobits
Listening: the Grease sound track
Reading: Dark parties by Sara Grant
Wearing: jeans and floppy sweatshirts
Eating: tamales!
Drinking: water and hot cocoa
Feeling: happy
Buying: new sunglasses
Liking: staying home and watching tv late
Disliking: that it decided to snow


Today's 365 prompt is to make something in a box. I took a little jewelry box I had saved and made it into a little forest. I used paint, glitter glue, wire, and wool to make it.




I made this new franken polish because I only have dark blue polishes.
Here's the polishes I mixed:
Pure ice french kiss,
L.A colors color craze static electricity,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
and The color workshop white.
I added some flower decal stickers on top just as an extra.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment