Sunday, February 5, 2012

re-vamped t-shirt




Day 100 of my 365 project is to make something out of an old t-shirt. I should of taken before pictures of my shirt but sadly only remembered about it after half way through cutting. I cut the front in a halter shape, and I cut the back in a straight line right under the shoulders. I added a panel of fabric to the back behind the drapes. I braided strips of the same fabric I used in the back to make straps and I sewed them to the top tips of the halter top.


And here's some nails I painted a couple days ago.
Here's the polishes I used:
L'oreal grow strong clear,
Wet n wild wild shine Caribbean frost,
a mystery black polish,
and Konad plate M27.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment