Saturday, February 4, 2012

James and the giant peach earthworm



Day 99 of my 365 challenge is to make something to do with insects. I know saying worms are insects is stretching it, but I had a really good idea for worms. I painted my nails with the earthworm from James and the giant peach.
Here's the polishes I used:
L'oreal grow strong clear,
L.A colors color craze tropical breeze,
Konad special stamping polish black,
The color workshop mystery brown and pink polish,
a dotting tool,
and a detail brush.

And here's my weekly wrap up:
Reading: Throat by R.A Nelsom
Listening to: Green day
Watching: Dumbo
Feeling: Happy
Wearing: purple lipstick
Buying: My new favorite pair of boots!
Liking: that the sun is out
Disliking:---
Finding: lots of pretty earrings I want

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment