Friday, January 20, 2012

Re-trying my challenge




Here's a link to where I first started. I decided to give my book another go so I started where I left off, which was on day 80. Today's challenge was to work with dye or tie dye in an unconventional way. I decided that nail polish is very unconventional so I painted tie dye nails.
Here's the polishes I used:
some clear base coat,
The color workshop white,
The color workshop cherry red,
Pure Ice french kiss,
L.A colors color craze shock,
and L.A colors color craze nuclear energy.

I drew this a couple days ago but couldn't post it sooner. I've seen other finger art with muggers and things like that, and that's where I got the idea. I drew a couple dancing the tango, and dipping. I used a black sharpie to draw them on my fingers, but sadly it rubbed off pretty quickly.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment