Monday, January 9, 2012

rainbow nail art


I first saw this mani on nails by kayla shevonne. I really like her version but I wanted to do the stripes on all my nails instead of just one. I used a bunch of the same polishes she used but I switched a few. I just love how this came out and think it's really pretty.
Here's the polishes I used:
a clear base coat
L.A colors art deco purple,
L.A colors art deco dark blue,
L.A colors art deco sea foam green,
L.A colors art deco mint green,
L.A colors art deco yellow,
L.A colors art deco bright orange,
L.A colors art deco scarlet,
and a clear top coat.


I haven't posted any pictures of Betty in forever so I went out this morning and snapped a few. And this handsome rooster is one of the chicks I posted about so long ago. Hasn't he grown up beautifully?



Thanks for reading!

1 comment: