Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let it snow!




It snowed for the first time this year today! It melted within two hours but it was still snow! Last year it didn't snow much at all so I'm more excited about it than usual. I stamped white snowflakes on top of a light pink for my snow themed nails.
Here's the polishes I used:
some clear base coat,
The color workshop unknown light pink,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
and Bundle monster plate Bm14.

I baked chocolate chip cookies yesterday too. I had a bunch of leftover dough (I had already eaten a bunch) so I decided to try this idea I saw on Pinterest for deep dish cookies. It looked great when it came out of the oven but was still squishy in the middle. I found that out a while after I turned off the oven so I didn't put it back in. But it still tasted good!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment