Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Days 2 &3 of fairytale week




Sorry about day two being late. I was super busy yesterday so I had to put it up today. So on day two I painted the frog prince. I have the frog prince on my thumb, a lilypad on my index finger, the well on my middle, the castle on my ring finger, and the golden ball on my pinkie.
Here's the polishes I used:
Sally Hansen double duty base coat
Pure ice free spirit
L.A colors art deco black, white, gold glitter, dark blue, silver, green glitter, and green.
And a detail brush





And here's today's fairytale, briar rose. I painted a spindle on my thumb, roses ( they're stickers) on my index finger, thorns on my middle and ring finger, and the prince's sword on my pinkie.
Here's the polishes I used:
Sally Hansen double duty base coat
Wet & wild wild shine jezebel
Oil of olay Cafe latte
L.A colors art deco black sparkles and silver.
And a detail brush
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment