Sunday, November 27, 2011
I first saw this design on mad manis a couple months ago and was planning on doing it soon but never got around to it. But I felt motivated this morning and painted this. I used a detail brush for the big dandelions, and used a dotting tool for the little floating bits. I tried to use the detail brush for the floating bits but I thought the lines were too thick, so I lightly dragged the dotting tool and got these nice thin lines.
Here's the polishes I used:
Sally Hansen double duty base coat
Pure Ice a-list
N.Y.C black lace creme
Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme
and a detail brush and dotting tool
Thanks for reading!
at 12:15 PM