Tuesday, September 20, 2011

zombie bride dress






One of my favorite thrift stores is closing and they're having a 75% off sale on all the clothes, shoes, and purses. I've been eying wedding dresses for months because I'm planning on being a zombie bride for Halloween. This one was originally 30 dollars but I got it for 7$! I'm very excited to wear it and get all my zombie makeup on with it. And surprisingly the dress isn't big on me, it fits just right. It's so sad that these beautiful dresses that cost thousands of dollars end up in thrift stores for next to nothing just because of one little stain. And my dress as far as I can tell is pristine.
Sorry about my sideways pictures, Blogger is fighting with Picasa and I think Blogger won.
Hopefully my next post will have right side up photos. Pickedresses Prom dresses Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment