Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mario brothers nails




Hello!
As promised in my Pacman post I have Mario nails for you. I mixed stuff from the old and new games but most is from the old. Before I started painting I put a coat of clear polish so all the other polish would go on smoothly. For the clouds on my thumb I used an old eyeshadow applicator to get the spongy effect of the clouds.
For the mountains on my thumb I used L.A color craze current ,and L.A colors black velvet for the eyes and outlines. The clouds are color workshop white, and the back ground for all the nails except the mushroom is pure ice french kiss.
I used pure ice free spirit for the grass on my pointer finger, and L.A colors wave length for the question box and starman. I also used color workshop white for the question mark.
For the mushroom I used color workshop cherry red and white. The face is Sally Hansen surely ivory. And last but not least the bullet was L.A colors black velvet and color workshop white. I mixed a little of those two for the gray groove on the end of the bullet. Once all my painting was finished I applied a coat of N.Y.C top coat.
I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment